Sunday 15 November 2009

David twitter update Nov 15th

-
@comehereagain I started yesterday with answering emails, and I started answering the 13.11 emails.
22 minutes ago from web in reply to comehereagain

@vampirwaschbaer Jap. :-)
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to vampirwaschbaer


Wuhuu, now the 13.11. is complete done (i hope so), and now ill go on with breakfast :-)
about 1 hour ago from web


I now did everything from 13.11.2009, from 0:00 till 21:23. Stilll going on. (getting hungry.. :-) )
about 1 hour ago from web


So, see? 75 Mails already answered. :-)
about 1 hour ago from web


Ahh, where is my laptop? I bet Timo stole it, thats why he couldnt sleep! RRR! :-) Good morning!
about 2 hours ago from web

-

2 comments:

Jess said...

Isn't it supposed to be David? ;D

btw, he answered and I don't wanna look :(

Line said...

Ups, I made the David twice!
Oh God! I can't believe he answered :S