Thursday 8 May 2008

Linke on myspace

-

On Paniks myspace Linke has written:

"As this is getting more intense day by day, please read these lines:

There are girls sitting hours and hours in front of my parent's house, sometimes shouting around.
There are girls climbing up walls trying to sneak a view into our windows.
There are girls calling my parents just to giggle and to make immature jokes.
There are girls calling my parents even after midnight, just for fun, waking them up.
There are girls handing over letters or even packages for other band members.

So if one of these girls reads these lines, please face this fact:
Just because you want to have some fun or you just don't really think about what you're doing, you destroy my privacy.
The only place that's really HOME to me is this place, and trust me, I don't feel well at home knowing there is someone observing me all day.
My parents now got a new phone number, and it's really crappy doing that after having this number for more than a decade.
Today roundabout 10 of such phone calls... And I hope you understand when I say that I'm NOT amused.
You may now guess how my parents feel.

So if you would like to do me a favour:
Please just STOP it.

Linke"

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's normal, some people are very annoying...