Monday 10 November 2008

New Nevada tan?!



What is this?

Someone have stolen Paniks old name?
Or is it someone how think they can get people to think they ARE Panik? I don't know what it is...

You can buy the "Wanna-be-Nevada-Tan" single in here:
Amazon.de
-

How can they just take Paniks old name?

There is also a website, but I think I got a virus, then I I get on the site.. so I don't what to link it ;)

You just have to know, that THIS single (you can buy) is NOT the real Panik (Nevada Tan)

-

2 comments:

Daviiba said...

Hey,
I asked David from Panik and he meant, it would be a small mesh of their "Exproducers" . We do not continue to be worry about it. They regulate it.
(sorry my english isn't that good.)

friendly greetings
Fee

Line said...

Okay!! thank you so much!!, can I put your message on the blog as an post :)?

- Line!