Sunday 8 March 2009

Voting: Which song are you excited to hear? + a new voting

-
64 have voted in the voting about: which song are you most excited to hear!
The most of you - 25 % - are most excited to hear "Kinder".
- Thank you all for voting!
I think the song I'm most excited to hear is Kinder. I'm really exicted to hear what the song is about! It really sounds exciting! :D

or maybe morgenkaffee - that song really sounds funny!!

- But we have to wait to April when the album will be released before we can hear the songs :D But there is only 23 days to April. Then we hope the album will be released in the beginning :D
And then the new single will be released in this moth! It can happen anytime!

Now I will made a new voting: "Which song do you think will be the next single?"
Even though I know that the song maybe can be released tomorrow, I will made this voting anyway, and then I just can stop then when it is released :D

Please tell me if you have some problems, something you want to know , if you need help to something or you just want to tell me something, then just make a comment on this site ;)

Have a nice evening!
Love from Line!

- sorry if I have made some error!

No comments: