Monday 7 September 2009

Panik are Back - interview

-
Panik are back! With their new streetsingle, which can be downloaded on their official website, with their new single "Lass mich fallen", which can be downloaded and new Album named "Panik", available at the end of September. Of course the boys are going to answer some of our questions.

What did you do after the release of "Was wurdest du tun", except the studio work? Did you have time for other projects too?
-To be honest, we only made music. But not with someone else and if, then only for fun. We wrote many songs, we practised a lot. The new album is produces by us.

How long did the studio work for "Panik" take?
-We wrote songs for half a year. Then we were in the studio for 8 months.

source: http://panik-musik.blog.cz/, deinara-soundcheck.de
-

4 comments:

korny said...

Have you heard 'An alle leute yet'? It's pretty cool, isn't it? :)

Line said...

I haven't :/
I'm still waiting for my single to come! Haha, So no, I haven't yet. And I can't find the whole song anywhere on the internet, to share on this site!

korny said...

And I'm still waiting for the cd! :D check this site: mp3zr.com I mean, write there "Panik An alle leute" and.. here you are :)

Line said...

Your sure that a legal site?