Monday 28 September 2009

Viva Live - 25.09.09 - Base Jumping



Frank: Hi we are Panik, and we have today a little experiment to "something I don't get" our new single "Lass Mich Fallen". We are today by "Basefly"...
And then I really don't exactly get what he is saying, but they are going to jump ("Fallen") from were they are standing (at some building), and it is something about 300 meter they are going to fall, and in 7 seconds.
Then he says something about that they take the super-fly-suit on.

Frank stands with an other man (1:14)
Frank: Marco (I think), what do you say? Will it be fine?
Marco: (He says something I don't understand) totally sure (actually die/dead sure - Don't know if you can say it on english? Sure as dead?)
and then Frank says something about that it's not the best way to say it.. anyway, I'm not sure about this part!!

Then Frank asks something about how you brake. and then I think he ask something about pain, do it hurt? or something..
Then the man says that he can't anwser..
Then an other man says: The machine brake them (When they are falling - I think)

Jan: Frank, now it becomes really serious, how do you feel?
Frank: If I should be honest, I had sweard that I would be cool as last ... Sorry but I can't hear what they are saying here.. But I think it's something about that he is a little bit scared!

(at 2:00) Jan says something about that Frank are going to hang, or something :) hehe

Frank: So, this is "the last famouse words from Panik. - Jan what do you say?
Jan: I don't know
Juri: No comment
My colleague are a little bit * I can't get what he is saying *

Frank: Welcome here, at the "something-park" (haha - don't know)
Frank: Viva, I let me fall for you!
Frank: *something about "can't imagne"* Mom, Dad, *Nani? Don't know what he says*, grandfather, it's all okay

In the air:
Frank: LASS MICH FALLEN (Let me fall)
Frank: PANIK THE ALBUM, AT 25TH SEPTEMBER 2009
Frank: I stand at *something.. I don't get the rest - only get, "today - super"*

*Don't get what Jan says.*
When Jan is down on the earth.
Frank: How do you feel?
Jan: Great, great.

No comments: