Saturday 31 October 2009

Frank twitter update 31st Oct. no. 2

-
SIDO - Hey Du - Find Ick Jut!!
about 5 hours ago from web
----
Givlahoj (Jo from Killerpilze) wrote:
Ich bin ein Bühnenneider. @uwebossert ;)
English: I'm a scene (don't know what neider is :S)

Frank reply:
@giblahoj wir sollten mal wieder eine Bühne teilen mein lieber ;)
about 5 hours ago from web in reply to giblahoj
English: We ought to once again share the scene, my love (It means, but it don't have to be that "love" like)

Givlahoj/Jo reply:
@frankyziegler oh ja. definitiv. ihr seid ja bald auf tour. da ist die vorfreude bestimmt schon groß, oder? hoffe, ich schaffs nach munich.
English: Oh yes. . You are soon on tour. the expectation must be very big, or? I hope,

Frank reply:
@giblahoj Ich wills hoffen, bist herzlich eingeladen!! Lass mal wieder telefonieren!!
about 5 hours ago from web in reply to giblahoj
English: I will hope, you are warmly welcome!! lets again call each other!!

- Sorry bad translation, and some of it, I couldn't translate!
-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just noticed that the tokio hotel game has a 2nd level! to those who played and liked it :)

Line said...

Yeah! it just come!! :D Nice!

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome person for running this site. I go here all the time ;-) just wanted to let you know,... there are probably many others like me :-)

Line said...

Oh thank you so much :D Your so sweet! It means a lot to me :D Thank you!!