Friday 9 October 2009

Myspace blog - From DAVID!

-
David blog

Hello and welcome :-)

Finally I can take a bit time to write a new blog. Many things happened, many things are going to happen - and I guess I will continue taking time for myself writing blogs on my sofa only every few months.

I recieved some funny things in the last time, THIS (scroll down!!) for example. :-)
Seems like there were some really enthusiastic people working on a russian cover version of "Neuer Tag" - and hey, the result is really everything else than bad! In a way it's amusing to listen to our song in another language - I guess that's how it sounds for people, who don't understand german..

And a band (friends of me) finally released their album at iTunes :-) its available here:
Destination Anywhere at iTunes
I recorded some songs with the band in december of 2008, just a few days, and that was definitely a funny time - expect good music ;-) Usually I never do advertisment for anything - but this band is really good!

Our album is out now, too, and i really hope that all the expectations, that you had in this long, long time, are filled up with good emotions :-D The album reviews that i read till now are only positiv - which is very, very great! I am totally satisfied, because we really took time to make this album as good as possible, and worked so long, just to realize the aims, that we had. And now people like it? .....great :-)

There are still people, who have some tickets for the Cologne (Köln) Show that was not performed in 2008. I ask you, who still got the tickets, to leave an extra comment under this blog, just with "COLOGNE TICKET", that we can prepare how many people from the old concert still got their ticket - and how many already gave it back.
We are sorry, that it takes so long, to clear things out, but it's actually a very complicated situation. :-)

Well, I hope we'll all see us in december on our Tour :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaChuBkQ9M ;-)

Keep on rockin'
David
-

No comments: