Saturday 14 November 2009

David twitter update Nov 14th no. 5

-
@dejavue_ I don't give up. As I am already answering on every eMail: Timo and me will continue. Good night, everyone! (60 Mails f.today)

I didnt YET, im still ON IT! :-)

(He answered a girl who wrote:if you answer all emails of the last two days you should answered mine [cause i sent it early], but you didn't...)


@Retrokind whats your myspace email name? I answered EVERY email of the last 2 days, that I READ. Im still on it - if i ignored it, it was by accident. Im sorry.
(he answered a fan who wrote: ich gehöre zu gelesen und gekonnt ignoriert )

Okay, 50 emails are answered, now, somebody wanted to go to sleep now - who was it? :-D (I dont read mals from panikmusik, only laudenbonk)

@vampirwaschbaer calm down - 200 emails on 2 days is already very much, darling.
(he answered a girl who wrote: und was ist mit mittwoch und donnerstag`??????? werden die jetzt ignoriert??? o_O
English: And what about Wednesday and Thursday?? Have they just been ignored?

okay, 40 emails answered - and still 16 pages in front of me, for only today and yesterday.. aiaiaiaiai.. :-)

35

@_Edelweiss_ no, not "read" - "answered"!

@Infernoing @FreakyConny jaaaaa :-)

30

25

20

-
He is counting how many mails he has been answered on myspace :D haha
-
I have decided not to put the time for when he wrote it on, is it too messed up now?
-

2 comments:

mily said...

poor david... it is so sweet of him that he answers to the fans :)<3

Line said...

Yeah! It's crazy! And I'm going crazy about him (ey, I'm crazy too Oo) - maybe it's because I'm too tired too, But, Oh My God...
Okay, Serious again!
He's just so sweet to answer all these mails, it's crazy! I can't believe he is doing it!!