Tuesday 22 December 2009

David twitter update Dec 22nd no.2

-
@jejj3 The Christmas Release will be on the 24th, not on the 25th. :-)
2 minutes ago from web in reply to jejj3
(Jejj3 wrote: danke gleichfalls :) hah, btw, which time will the song come up? you know, we celebrate on 24th and not 25th like u ;D )

@FreakyConny @7meterthrow Haha, ja, das ist wohl wahr..
3 minutes ago from web in reply to FreakyConny
(FreakyConny wrote:Also den find ich richtig passend den kann jeder fahren hättest du führerschein nich mal machen brauchen :D besorg den mal)

Ha!David from officialDA just tried to sell me their old Tourbus: http://bit.ly/13WEWM
5 minutes ago from web

Happy Holidays to all of you ;-) Have a nice time and enjoy every free second you got!
8 minutes ago from web

@FeliFromHell Du Glücklicher :-)
9 minutes ago from web in reply to FeliFromHell
(Feli - From Aloha From Hell wrote: got a new mobile phone :))
-

7 comments:

jejj3 / Jess said...

I'm so damn proud over the very helping answer I got HAHAHHAHA NOT :D

Line said...

Hahaahaaa xD But he answered xD YAY! Thats nice xD

jejj3 / Jess said...

and he was polite :') and the most important, A SMILIE HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

yes, his answer was so informative! xD but, yeah, it's very nice he answered :)

Line said...

Oh my God, that smiley!! (I'm only human xD)
- Anyway, he answered, sweet, and lot like you were an idiot.. xD He said it in a very nice waaaaay :D

jejj3 / Jess said...

I'll have to yell some more at him then.. HAHAH :D yes, except the fact that he didn't help me much there, anyway, his fault if mum kills me because I'm using the computer on the 24th :D

Line said...

HAhaha xD Yeah! it is :D
Lets hope he at some time will answer xD