Wednesday 23 December 2009

"Es ist zeit" released at mitnight! + Info about the song

-
David and Timo's new song, "Es ist Zeit" will be released at Panik's homepage at midnight!! - just at the minute it becomes the 24th :D

And then Timo have told us on Twitter something about the song:
"I wrote the lyrics for a girl, but the whole situation right now is the same.. Its a very, very personal song! "
The Song is very emotional it sounds like, he also wrote:
"I think we will never make a song like this again.. We recorded the vocals in one night.. It was a sad night and i was very down.. "

-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome :(... i knew it would be something sad, without hopes... maybe it's time to say goodbye :"(...

Line said...

Why do I always feel like giving him a hug... He is always so personal and emotional! God...

- YEah, I think it's time to say goodbye too :) - To the other guys, and originally the girl!

Anonymous said...

i'm sad for the other guys... but for the girl, too bad i can't say the same xD (sounds bitchy, i know)

no, i'm kidding.. if he's happy than i am too.. i don't have a problem if he has reletionships with girls (like the most fans have) but i really believe behind his hard image his a really sensitive guy who always wants to make the others happy... i have the same feeling for him, yeah...

i hope it's time to say goodbye only in other guys and not to the whole band forever... we'll see, in almost 3 hours (?)

Anonymous said...

he's *

Line said...

I think he is VERY sensitive! He is!! I know.. A lot! Very emotional!!
I don't care about that with girlfriends, they mean so much to me these guys, I just want them to be happy :)
You mean? If it's time to say goodbye, then it will be to the other guys, and all the time they spend together :) - What did you mean with the whole band forever? David and Timo too?

Anonymous said...

yeah... i don't know, crazy thoughts crossed my mind...

Line said...

Yeah I know how you feel :)
But I'm so sure David and Timo will continue, this is their new start :D