Sunday 13 December 2009

Some of my videos from from Berlin concert 09.12.09

-

-

This was so nice! They kind of made a fight out of who could shout highest, like, in everything, right or left?! This was just some of the things, and this was SO fun! - And my side almost always won xD The guys said it was because David was standing at that side!! - And then at the last video I just cliped the funny thing with the guys not playing at the right place while Frank began to sing, in the video too! :D - Haha I love the way Frank react like "Hello I'm singing here, what are you doing?"

- Sorry, I don't know why, but they had become really bad quality since I uploaded them!

-

2 comments:

mily said...

HALLELUJAH!!! THE VIDS ARE HERE! thank you so so much!:D you were in a great place! so close!^-^!

Line said...

Haha, yeah finally, My God xD
Yeah, I was standing really nice :D