Thursday 17 December 2009

yagaloo - Panik talks about the break

-
At http://www.yagaloo.de/ you can see a video where Panik is talking about the break, and all!

If the video dosen't work, then the video is at the yagaloo frontpage, it's the FIRST video at the site!! Hope you can find it!! The part with Panik is in the end of the video!!

Translation:
Short, and not totally direct!
First that Woman tells That now do Panik fans have to be very strong. And she says that the boys now have "breaked up". They have met the guys from Panik, and have talked with them about how it will be, and about the future.
The speaker man, tell about that it's a photo session for the video for Lass Mich Fallen, this summer. And then he says that they don't want to continue anymore.
Here they tells why the end come so fast.
Frank tells:, I don't get the first he says, something about air. And then he says that the album was released in September.. and that they should have seen it, I actually think... Sorry, I don't get what he says.
He says that "the tour should have been an "promo" (commercial/drive) for the new album. But it went so fast" ("gewilt"- means to be willing to do something.. so I don't get it :))
Hm, Then he says a lot I don't understands, and then something about relativ, and freedom (?) And then he says that a lot of people thinks... I think he says "Lot of people thinks, it's because the band have been cheated so many times.." But I'm not sure about this at all!
"It is for all the shit to run away from" (I think) - This part I don't know if he means, that they DO run away for all the shit, and that people think they do it!
And then I actually think he says that it for some other.. (Poor Frank about to cry :S)
Then the speaker tells something about the manager and all that. He says something about the album which were released in Setpember
Then Timo talks: He says that "it's sure that it all very sudden came/happend" "We were also a bit suprised"
"And we must self together have to "without structere" (I think) it all.. and have to see (I think) how it will go on." "We have a lot of songs".. and then I think he says, which he had written? and then as the last I think he says that they have to see how it will go on.

Speaker tells about the concerts, and the last in Germany is in Hamburg, and the last one they play together is in Moscow, and then will the band not together at the scene stand (again) And then he says something about fans, and the rapper Timo.

Timo talks: ...he says that "Me (Timo) and David will continue, so the band will not totally be dissolved. and for exampel at the 24th December will there come a new song and a new video. So anything is not over, David and I (Timo) will go on"

Speaker: I think he says that it was not a "Neustart" oO?

Timo: .. Something I don't get. And then that they have in 2002 the band establish/made. And something about that they have the whole life made music.. I just think he talks about that they always have made music. and they will keep on doing it (i think). and then he say "Ich freu mich an lau- (I think so) Lau means Half hearted. So, it's something about that he is excited (happy) - I think for what will happen in the future, for that he will make music, but half hearted/mixed feelings - Because he right now, can't really be that excited because he is sad for all that are happening... I THINK SO!

Frank is talking: He says something about that David have produced the new album.

- This is a part of the interview. This is SO HARD to translate guys!! I hope you get something out of it, but it's very hard!
The rest will come later!!

Oh God, guys, At Panik-musik.blog.cz , they have translated the interview at their blog, so well.. I will not translate more? Or? Say if you want more of my really bad translation, which you probably don't xP Anyway, you can read the whole translation, TRANSLATED good, here:
http://panik-musik.blog.cz/0912/panik-talk-about-the-splitting-up-yagaloo-de
It's embarrassing so bad I have translated it xD
-

23 comments:

mily said...

is it my idea of at the end frank's eyes are going to tear??? (i mean is he going to cry a little?) that is so...emotional! thank you!

mily said...

or*

Agiee26 said...

yeah it looks like he's crying . They all look sad !

just_me. said...

Well, Timo had a polish flag in his hands. It was sweet. <3
It was so hard for them. But, Juri - he looks hmm... weird.

Line said...

Ah yeah :S Frank is about to cry all the time. Or anyway, you can really hear it in the way he speaks and looks away, that he really try to control himself!
I think this is after a concert...
- And I think... from the concert they have filmed, it could be from Berlin, I'm not sure...

Line said...

Oh God, I feel so sad watching this, but I will try a bit to translate it!

mily said...

i guess that the polish flag is from fans?

mily said...

and yeah, it has to be after the concert from berlin because frank wears a black t-shirt and yagaloo is at berlin (right?)

Line said...

Don't know where yagaloo is...
But anyway, Juri is wearing the same shirt, I know. And.. yeah, it could be Berlin! And I think it is too!!
The flag is from fans yeah, right ;)

Line said...

Oh! I can remember he man who was filming at the concert xD Haha, he was just in front of me! That's fun xD

mily said...

i think i understood what they say from the translation... it's so sad! it's true, about the album, they couldn't push theirselfs with the right way to the marketing and that was damaging for the future of the band. something i still can't understand is if timo and david will keep working as a band after the release of their album (in the interview with rockone mag.)

i think they were pretty much pushed by the fans (not us) to release their album, maybe faster that it had to be... and they could't have the right structure of course...

i also can't understand why frank leaves since he seems he wanted to stay ?...

thank you for the translation, you're so damn right, it's hard to translate this video, i tried too but i could'n understand a thing...

Line said...

Well, it sounds like you got something other out of it than me xD haaha.. Well, Why Frank is leaving? I think he wants to soo much to stay, but he just want anymore!

As David and Timo said
"But to keep on fighting to prove who we really are gets really tiring. You have to play again and again just so you can get a minimum of attention. And lets say that apart from me and Timo, the four other band members didn't have the energy to continue the fight anymore."

I don't think the other guys have energy for it anymore. And thats too so sad and horrible, for THEM! It' must be so hard!!

About Timo and David, we don't actually know. But I think they will keep on, also after releasing a album. As they say too, they will never stop making music, and I don't ever think they will leave each other either!!

mily said...

no, they won't leave eachother...
maybe these unknown forces made frank to leave, even if he didn't want to. but i believe that they still can be 6 good friends even if they are not in the same stage together anymore...who knows ?

Line said...

I think so too! I think they love each other really much :) And think about all the time they have been together!!
I do understand the other guys, I can see why they leave. I think it's very hard, it must be!

SS said...

It is the Berlin concert, yeah, I recognized it. Both Juri and David have the same t-shirts. The interview is at least done at December the ninth. Frank said something about the Hamburg concert "tomorrow" in the video, well, tomorrow for them at that moment was December the tenth.

Line said...

He says tomorrow? I didn't hear that at all!!
Ah, they have probably made it, in that room where Timo was waving at us from xD ahahah!!!

SS said...

I think so :)
Hahahaha that would've been owned :D

jejj3 / Jess said...

shall I try to see what they're saying?
'cause I don't know if I want to look at it xD

Line said...

What do you mean :)?

jejj3 / Jess said...

that I can look at the video, listen and see if I can find anything I understand xD


and that would give me a reason to see it, 'cause I don't know if I want to xD

Line said...

I have add a translation, but it's very sweet of you :D
Anyway, sad interview! Poor Frank.

jejj3 / Jess said...

ahh saw the other translation now xD


I don't know if I want to see it

Line said...

You don't have to :D xD hehe.. I understands you!!
They are really in a sad mood. And Frank about to cry all the time :S
Anyway, you can always read what they are saying :)