Tuesday 23 February 2010

About Das wars jetzt - Davids desktop

-
Hi guys, well, some have wondered about "Das wars jetzt" - The song David told in the interview with panik-david.de, from december, was one of his favourtie songs from Panik.
But we don't know about that song? Is it a new one? Or one of their old? And we have not heard it.
What I just found, was an old photo of David desktop I put on the blog in November.
On his desktop is two files called "Das wars jetzt" ... So, I thought you maybe would think it was fun to see :)

(click at the photo)
-

8 comments:

Jess said...

a song with DA? hahha x)
(and he's having a Lazee song, Lazee's from Sweeeeeeden!!)

Line said...

Yes yes xD /Haven't you seen this photo Jess xD?

Jess said...

I have, but I don't notice things xD I barerly found "Das wars jetzt" xD

mily said...

what what WHAT?! that song is with DA?! :o

Line said...

ah, okay Jess xD hahaha!!!

No no, Das wars jetzt er ikke med Destination Anywhere?
But he has a file called "Panik feat DA - give it away" ;)

mily said...

ah! okay :) (er ikke med??? is that i understood?) haha, it would be nice to hear "give it away" :):)

Line said...

Ah, fuck... okay, thats REALLY strange, why the fuck did I suddently write in danish?!?!?! God, I'm kind of sick xD anyway, here is the RIGHT post:

No no, Das wars jetzt is not feat./with Destination Anywhere?
But he has a file called "Panik feat DA - give it away" ;)

Jess said...

Haha that's good Line, mix the språk!! HAHHA :D