Sunday 4 April 2010

David questions - February 2010

-
Click at photo

http://panik-david.de/
-
Translation:
For all who have thought about my birthday, thank you so so much. Mel have given me all the presents and I'm vert excited!

What do you specially like about Timo?
- that he know me so well, that he give other people tips for birthday gifts for me.

Have you learn a lot in the school?
-No

Do you write in your diary everyday?
- No, 2010 in time (or just priority) found only 1 entry. from tomorrow 2 (don't make much sense)

Do you like Valentinsday, did you give or get gifts?
*Sorry, I can't get the answer :S*

What do you think about the movie "Year One"?
I don't know it :)

How have you celebrated carnival this year?
- I did not at all

How have you celebrated carnival as a kid and what is your best costume
- Vampir :) Laaaaaame

Do you still have contact with the former bandcolleagues?
- Yes

Do you read the Bible now and then or do you maybe pray sometimes?
- No, and sometimes


How did it go, that you produced for Aloha From Hell?
- With Vätamin-B

What do you think about Switzerland?
- Good, is hilly

Do you know what the others do right now?
- Yes :P

-

2 comments:

Kris said...

I could hardly read it...
And didn't understand everything

Line said...

Oh sorry, I will translate it!