Monday 19 April 2010

Destination Anywhere - Albumproduktion V - With David!

-


Sorry, but will only translate the parts with David, is that okay?

This is the worst shit I have ever done, the most bad translation ever xD But people asked me to make one, so now I have tried.. and you can see how horrible it is (don't kill me - Please help me!):

Start:
"our" David: "Well, to hang the head at the lens..." (Don't get the rest)
(probably something about that it dosen't make sense to put it at the lens of the camera)

DA David tells say welcome and all, and this albumproduction-video-part is the 5th and the last!

1:30:
"our" David: Something, and "that it is shit" xD - "Okay cool"

1:42:
"our" David: he says something about that he started bad, and then... yeah some like "and then that, and then there" - I'm not totally sure what they talk about...

1:54:
"our" David: "weak beginning, and then bang to begin" - Sorry, But I don't really get it *cry*
DA David: "That you had a horrible end"
"our" David: Say something too fast for me to get it

2:13
Da David tells about that David have been sitting there for 1 hour, and then about that they have how much they have been drinking... I think anyway! And then he say that this is the felling here at David Bonk's place, and that they dissolve candy in snaps

I'm very sorry, but I have to admit, I don't get enough out of it to translate it!
I know, I'm a very bad writer -.-' - If someone else want to help me, please do it! I would be very happy!

The rest of my very bad translation will come tomorrow xD
-

6 comments:

mily said...

dude, it's like... 23 bottles of beer (i counted them xD), 5 bottles of whiskey.. all empty.. 3 packs of cigarettes and 2 packs smoke for cigarettes.. dude, are they nuts?! damn it! :(

otherwise it's so fun and david is so sweety there! :D

mily said...

awh.. i can't see my comment! :(

anyway, i'll say it again.. there are crazy numbers of empty drink bottles and cigarettes and such.. are they nuts?! my god!

otherwise is a great and cool video and david is so sweety there! :D

here, i said it :) if suddently my previous comm appears i'm sorry that i said it 2 times.. :)

mily said...

kill u?! are u crazy?! i want to hug u!! :D thank u so so much for the transl. :D <3

Line said...

I'm sorry, can you still not see your comments?

jjannika25 said...

ahh.. thank you so much! :)) there is no killing on my to-do list at all.. :DD

mily said...

no, now i can :) i don't know, it had to be blogger's prob because another one friend of mine has blog and i wanted to write her and i couldn't see what was i writting :) but don't worry :)