Sunday 25 April 2010

Timo twitter update 25th Apr

-
DrusiliaMathers @panikmusik come on! Give us a show! We are ready for a new 1! You've already slept too much! XD! And we have no metro to go nack home '
about 8 hours ago via Twitterrific
Retweeted by panikmusik

Good Night at all.. I will take a shower :) thank you for everything.. New kyte-video on panik-musik.de... Niiight
about 11 hours ago via web

http://twitpic.com/1i6oza - My lyrics on a swedish fan:)looks great!
12 minutes ago via Twitpic

The concert was amazing! A really big 'Thank you' to all fans, who made this evening so special!
13 minutes ago via txt
-

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I like the lyrics-tattoo, wish I had it. OH WAIT... I DO! Oh yeah, it IS me! :)

Line said...

IT IS? Aw, how niiiiiiice :D :D!!! It's very beautiful ;)