Sunday 23 May 2010

Interview with Juri by French forum

-
Official french forum: http://panik.forumsmusic.com/forum.htm

How are you doing? How did you like the concert in Paris?
I am fine and I am doing many new stuff now. It was a very cool and energetic concert.


What do you still have in mind from the concert?
How passionate the fans are.

Did you like the presents from the fans?
Yes, I think they took a lot of work! Thanks!

Why did you decide to play with Piazu Manju? It's a music from rock to ska.
It's rock with ska influences. This music is very energetic. I saw them play live a couple of times before I joined the band - and they made me dance!

How did you get to know them?
Thanks to my friend, with whom I have played in a jazz band. He's a part of PM and he asked me, if I'd like to join.

You concerts are the same like the concerts with Panik?
I am learning many new songs now, but it is fun!

Do you think the Panik Fans will support you, or are you trying to attract another kind of crowd?
Some of them are interested in PM. They like our music and they also want to come to some concerts.

You are on a music school? Did you also study there?
Yes, I've studied on University of Art. My main direction was jazz-drums. But that consists of many parts. For example piano lessons, group lessons, rythm, jazz theory, improvement of the ability to listen, history of jazz, history of music, science and music ..

Do you think Timo/David are gonna join a new project?
Yes.
-

Translation by
http://panik-musik.blog.cz/
-

No comments: