Sunday 30 May 2010

Linke twitter updates 29th May

-
a gay guy on crack hitting on me, saying that i look like johnny depp and that he wants me to pound him - my day is complete
11:24 AM May 29th via web

Poll: Whats your favorite song? http://poll.fm/1y431
7:40 AM May 29th via PollDaddy

@deine_natalie ill check that out when im at home :)
7:34 AM May 29th via web in reply to deine_natalie
Deine_natalie wrote: Maybe, you want to forget panik-time or it's too late, but it's just a text file: http://depositfiles.com/files/p254n5ltt please


@FreakinEternity not yet :) right now im trying to get the people together to start playing live and stuff..
7:31 AM May 29th via web in reply to FreakinEternity
FreakinEternity profile is privat :)


@musikxaddict im thinking about getting something that lets people get in touch with me.. its always kinda difficult with these things tho
7:30 AM May 29th via web in reply to musikxaddict
Musikxaddict wrote: is there any way we can contact you, like if I wanna send you something but I don't want anyone to read it but you?

-

No comments: