Monday 14 June 2010

Linke twitter update 14th June

-
@Sabresgirl26 yeah, it was awesome :)

about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster in reply to Sabresgirl26
Sabresgirl26 wrote: damn and i thought 7:30 was early for a game. Thank god i'm on the east coast lol. Did you watch the one today?


@SonneEngel yeah ill probably also just watch it later..
about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster in reply to SonneEngel
SonneEngel wrote: ouch! I'll be at work, I won't be able to watch the game live. I'm recording it though.


Next germany worldcup game starts at 4:30 in the morning, holy craaaap
about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster
-

6 comments:

Sitte said...

Germany beated Austraillia by 4:0 awesome! Anyways my country, s.Korea also won the game with greece. I can't wait to see the game between n.Korea and Brazil LOL. Well well well worldcup rules anyways XD

sucette said...

:)so you're korean,or you just cheer for korea?

Sitte said...

well i'm korean :)

Line said...

Aw, thhats very nice! Do you know about any other fans from korean? :D

Sitte said...

um... I think I know about 3 of them. I introduced Panik to my friends and 2 of them like Panik.
And I've posted so many times on my blog and sadly, as I remember, there was only one person who commented at them. You know, it's kinda rarely happening so I get closed with him(or her?). I think there're more people who know Panik though.

Line said...

Yeah okay ;) It's kind of hard to find as well! I only know about one danish fan (haven't even talked to her).. But well, you never really know :)