Wednesday 23 June 2010

Linke twitter update 23rd June

-
@Falabella_lane sure!! feel free to do so ;)
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to Falabella_lane
Falabella_lane wrote: can we make a cover on ur song from "The EP" with my band?


@TrudiCanavan Dear Trudi. Just you wait till I tell Stomache about how much fun this is! Cheers. Head.
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to TrudiCanavan
TrudiCanavan wrote: Dear head. Please stop spinning. Thanks. Me.


@musikxaddict: thanks :)
about 7 hours ago via Gwibber in reply to musikxaddict
musikxaddict wrote: Don't know why but this song made me cry ... so beautiful. Congrats again and happy that things turns well for you :)


My acoustic live performance of a new song called 'Headcinema' http://lnk.ms/9y9kb
about 10 hours ago via MySpace
-

3 comments:

sitte said...

lol the letter(?) is so funny XD

TeenSpirit. said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I aprecciate that you still bring news about every member from Panik, even though they have separated. Thank you :D ^^

Line said...

Teenspirit:
Ah! Thanks a lot! I'm so glad you can use it, and you are happy for it :D I try as good as I can ;) Thank you ;)