Friday 4 June 2010

Linke twitter update 3rd June no.2

-
@Sabresgirl26 well they might have just used the wrong name for the book, but originally 'the man in the iron mask' was only a part..dunno
about 21 hours ago via web in reply to Sabresgirl26
Sabresgirl26 wrote: really? I didn't know that. Lol i guess my bookstore has been lying to me. I'll have to get the rest too now. Kel


@Sabresgirl26 'the man in the iron mask' is only a part of the last book. it is called 'The Vicomte de Bragelonne', or 'Ten Years After'
about 21 hours ago via web in reply to Sabresgirl26
Sabresgirl26 wrote: Damn you lol. I have three musketeers and man in the iron mask but i wanna read the one in between them :( Kel


@AlienTrine :) no i dont think many people have that... do they?! :)
about 21 hours ago via web in reply to AlienTrine
Alientrine wrote: I wonder if @chrislinke sometimes get embarrased when he thinks of everyone who has a picture of him as a background on their computers.

@lilmissqueen yes the movies suck... tho i kinda liked the one with richard chamberlain
about 21 hours ago via web in reply to lilmissqueen
lilmissqueen wrote: I read the count of monte Cristo and I thought it was amazing. But they should make a better movie remake. The movie was awful


@Sabresgirl26 i couldnt find them in a store either. mine are from 1950s and 1970s, they are really rare apparently
about 21 hours ago via web in reply to Sabresgirl26
Sabresgirl26 wrote: i'm sorry :( but hey do you know where i can find twenty years after? Its not in any stores here :( Kel

-

No comments: