Saturday 11 September 2010

David twitter update 10th Sep

-
@everm0re WAS?! Hast Du einen Link dazu? Das will ich sehen!!
about 23 hours ago via web
English: What? Do you have a link? I want to see it!
evermore wrote: ach ich fand den Spruch bei Viva Live "Panik haben sich für Berlin Mitte aufgelöst" ziemlich unpassend :/
english: ah, I think that the words "Panik have broke up because of/for Berlin Mitte" at Viva Live was very little appropiate.


@everm0re wie meinst Du das? :-)
3:57 PM Sep 10th via web
English: What do you mean about that?
evermore wrote: tollen Ex-Kollegen habt ihr da!^^ :) Frank ist son Epic Fail hoch 10 :D .

english: Great Ex-Colleagues you have! Frank is "son Epic Fail hoch 10" - eh, I don't really get this part ;)

btw.. my all time favorite PANIK songs was always, and will always be Neustart.
10:14 AM Sep 10th via web

one of my new favorite pieces of music :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPt-5FS4QfE
10:06 AM Sep 10th via web
-

No comments: