Saturday 11 September 2010

Frank and a SOLOALBUM? (Kostja at Viva Live about Panik)

-
As you can see at David tweets, some people tell, that when Kostja Ullmann (Main character in "Groupies bleiben nicht zum Frühstück") was at Viva Live, he said "Panik haben sich für Berlin Mitte aufgelöst" (Panik have for Berlin Mitte broke up/Panik broke up for the sake of Berlin Mitte's) -


But something he said as well was, that Frank would make a SOLOALBUM?! I have no idea if it's true, and Frank has not said anything himself yet!

- I have to say, I haven't seen it myself, but only heard it from others!!
I hope that I will be able to find a clip from Viva Live and him telling this.

-Tips from Everm0re ! Thank you!
-

3 comments:

itsatram said...

Frank and soloalbum well, it won't be even a bit alike like Panik music, but I'm curious what he'll think out.

Toto said...

I was there. I was sitting in the studio and yes, Frank would make a soloalbum, this is my information since a few months... whatever.. is it bad? I think, that it would be good.

Kostja said this, thats right, but it was a joke. Only a joke

Line said...

Thanks a lot :D :)