Tuesday 23 November 2010

The future on the blog about Linke's band etc.

-
Hi guys! So, now it's time to work this out..
Anyway, I will just say this 'cause I believe you might expect me to do so, Jason, is leaving Linke's band!
Well.. as it look know, I have written a LOT of news about Linke's new band and so on..
Basic, I have this blog and I will write about the old members of Panik. Though, the limit of how to do and how much to write is pretty hard!
How much should I tell about Linke's band? Only the news which direct touch Linke? And should I write everytime he puts on a new song? And then what about Juri? I haven't written much about his band and so on. The reason I have written so much about Linke is really because he kinda himself created this band, and I need a way to separate those two things, and that's kind of hard!
So... I will not be writing anything about the other members in Linke's band anymore! I might write some of the important stuff about Linke's BAND, in itself, and then of course about Linke. Juri I try to write so much about as possible, but I won't write about the other members either.
So, what do you guys think about that? Is it fine by you?
You can imagine if I should write about EACH of the old members, and then each of their new bands and all the members in the new bands - it would end up being a lot lot of work!
So, please tell me if you think there is something I REALLY REALLY should write about!
-

1 comment:

Sitte said...

Writing only about the 6 old-members of Panik? that's fine with me :) But I want you to let me know if one of the members of the band in which old-Panik-members are in is leaving, or something that's kinda important as this.

I always appreciate your amazing works on Panik news, anyways.