Thursday 11 November 2010

One year

-
Hey everyone! Sorry it's so long since I have been writing news, but I haven't been able to get on any computer before now! I hope you are all still there ;)

So today. You might all know what the day today means to all of us, all the Panik fans around the world. Might be the worst day for the Panikfans's history if you can say so! A day full of tears. Now it's one year ago, a whole year have gone since the day Panik told us they would break up, that they would leave each other. Some time later we found out that Timo and David would keep on with Panik.
You can't really say much has happened this year, or what? Well, the first months Panik played their last concerts and David and Timo put out a new song the 24th December. Not much has happen apart from that really, not for Panik anyway. Timo alone has been making his short movies, which we probably never gonna be able to watch and David has been producing for a lot of different bands. Linke has got very far with his new solo career, news about Frank and his solo debut album has come too. Juri has joined a new band and Jan is studing. Though we don't hear much from them anymore. For me, not much really has happened, but we can hope that a lot of new stuff will happen the next year.
Last year, on this date, I wrote that I might not keep on writing this blog. It was a horrible day, but anyway I kept on. And I kept on writing about each of the members, as much as possible. And I really hope you guys are glad that I made that choice.

I wonna tell you, that making this blog actually is a lot of work for me. (And I lot of boring Twitter updates writing).
It's hard for me, as a single person to find all news possible about Panik and the old members. As well it's hard for me to find time to write news. So I really hope you appreciate what I am doing ;)

And I have to admit, it's kind of hard for me to keep on sometimes, when nothing really happens, and I'm not even sure if I write this for nobody... When so few news comes and nothing really is there to wake you up, it ends up being a pretty hard job :) Please make some more comments! I would love that!
In the future I might not be able to write news so often, maybe not everyday, 'cause I have a lot I have to do in my life :)
I would be all so very happy if everyone of you would be able to help me and maybe write a comment if you find any news I haven't written yet!
Thank you for everything and thank you for being here and reading this text!
I hope some of you from the old times, and from the time just after Panik's break up and before are still here, reading my blog :)
I hope you all are doing fine and aren't too sad about this day!
Love from Line

(it's pretty ugly this pink with the blue, right? xD)
-

7 comments:

Ju' said...

Just want to say : Thanks you ! :) Really, this blog is the most complet I've ever seen !

And yeah, one year.. I can't believe it was one year ago, time goes so fast ! And no news.. or just a little !

jjannika25 said...

Of course, we keep reading your blog ;) Your blog is amazing! It's the only blog about Panik with all updates about all panik members and ex-members and it's in english! I really don't know how should I thank you! I'd hug you if I could!
Please, keep on writing this blog!
<3

Evka said...

I thank you for this awesome blog! :) I know how it can be hard to still look for something new but you do a great job! and it doesn't matter there aren't updates everyday, really ;)

Ioa said...

Yeah, one year, one year without Panik in the formula we knew... that's so sad :(

But... thank you so much for what you're doing here, on this blog. I love it!:X I know that it's a hard job, but the result it's important. Thank you so much! I can't find another blog with so much information about all the members and ex-members of Panik. This is the best!
It doesn't matter that you won't put updates every day, because I know you won't give up and in the end, when you'll find some time, you'll put all the missed updates.
Thank you! :*

Line said...

Hi all of you! Thank you so much, you are just so sweet :D
It means so much to me! I am very happy that some people still read my blog! Thank you so much!!
And I am so happy you understand it's hard work for me, and that I can't have time everyday! :D

I would hug you back if I could Jana :D

It seems so wierd it's one year ago. I feel like it's kind of much longer... in some way, but still, nothing really have happened.. I feel like I can't remember anymore how it was before when they were all together and news and videos came often...

Sara said...

<3 <3 i looooove this blog heaps! <3 <3 I can keep helping you with the translations <3
and it doesn't matter if it isn't updated everyday, even just once a week would be amazing <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Line said...

Thank you Sara :D You are so great!! And I thank you again and forever for your help :D