Tuesday 8 February 2011

David in India

-
Hi guys..
So, as it look like now, there might come a LOT of blog posts from David and Mildus Gibkus. Therefore I made a new "label", called "David in India".
But before I keep on, these 24 days (or how long?), I would like to know, if you guys DO want me to put the posts from the Indiablog here on my blog ^^?
Well, I have to say, I'm very happy that something happens, at last! Though, the photos take a bit time to put on, and therefore I will not put them in order, but just put them in the end of the text :D
So, please tell me what you think?

Love from Line
-

1 comment:

Sitte said...

I don't think I would read the posts right away but I want to do so someday...
So, I'll really appreciate if you post them, unless they take too much time or effort for you to upload them all :)