Tuesday 28 June 2011

David facebook update 25-28th June


Uaa, Dammit, I did not pass day 2/3, which is a pity, because on day 3 it would have been playing piano. I guess I would have been able to convince them then. But, hey, I've got a pretty moved life, so let's see what turns up next :-D THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!
40 minutes ago

Well, yesterday 6h theory, today i did a 10 minutes practical (singing) test - strange exam :-D results for today will be announced at 5:30pm . Let's pray :-D
11 hours ago

Uaaa, exhausted! Today was test from 9am-3pm. Got that so far, lets wait for tomorrow. :-D
yesterday 16:41

Okay, I'm off to go to Vienna tomorrow. Three days (!) University "entry" exams from Monday on - send me good vibes!
25th June

3 comments:

JulieP. said...

You don't put news anymore ? :(

Line said...

Sorry.. I just think it's boring, nothing happens, and the guys don't care about us..
I will put some on, again.

JulieP. said...

Yeah I totally understand what you mean ! We are glad, they tell us what's up in their lives, but, so what ? I, I just want to know what's new about their music, but I think, until now, nothing is going on..
I will wait but, how long ?