Sunday 17 July 2011

Timo twitter update 27th June - 14th July


Vegetarians live longer. (Mortality rate 50% lower) tinyurl.com/5herjx
14 Jul

@gammaxradiation haha, no! :) Its scientifically proven: tinyurl.com/6h7jasz --Vegetarians live longer!-- (a 25years study proves it now)
14 Jul
gammaxradition wrote: ¬¬ REALLY?! maybe the doctor didn't tell you the truth! you need animal proteins, you're a human & you're designed for it.


For the first time in my life i chat with my father. And although in english. modern world.
14 Jul

@NastiaGrebenyuk torturing? Its more healthy! You live longer, youre thiner and youre killing nobody!
14 Jul

I had my bloodresults today: Fantastic. So its official: Go Vegie!
14 Jul

Koko the gorilla is soo amazing. no awesome! - koko.org
14 Jul

That was an fucking exciting game! Sadly the german girls lost.
10 Jul

Psst! My new homepage: www.sonnenscheinfilms.de
7 Jul

Im on the chat for 10 minutes. Right Now!: www.facebook.com/sonnenschein.timo
4 Jul

David and Timos workshop-series. http://fb.me/12hNynR5q
2 Jul

Seize the day. Ne?

1 Jul

Good night!
29 Jun

@DavidBlue yep, i saw #Beginners too. Awesome, lovely acting :) You`d watch it too!
28 Jun
DavidBlue wrote: I fell in love with a movie. And that movie is #Beginners. <3

Sittin in the sun, no wait lying in the sun.

27 Jun

No comments: