Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year


Hello everyone!
I just want to wish you all happy New Year :D I hope you are doing fine.
I don't have much time for my blog, and I don't use much time on it. Not much is happening anyway. And while nothing is happening, and the blog isn't that well visited anymore, the blog is - as you probably can see - not always updated on the exact date the news comes up. But I hope you think that's fine ^^? And again, please tell me if you find any news! That would be so amazing and a big help!
Well, anyway! What do you think about David and Timo's new music? - You think they will actually start making music again, like for good, making albums and so on? They DO call it a "Streetsingle" - but maybe they just feel they have to keep up the tradition?
Happy new year once again!
Love from Line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too (sorry that I'm a bit late on this)!
The fact that you still maintain this blog is an amazing thing in itself, so of course it's ok if you don't update it often.
Wish you a happy and successful year, and I will keep coming back!