Sunday 19 February 2012

Timo Twitter update 8th-16th Feb

Just watched the funeral of Whitney Houston. :( :(
16 hours ago

Good Night!! youtube.com/watch?v=hqOmde…
17 Feb

the production of 1 kg wheat costs 1,300 L water the production of 1 kg eggs costs 3,300 L water the production... fb.me/1lv8QV6bv
17 Feb

Avatar in real. Please help und sign up now. fb.me/19xKEUWBA
15 Feb

From David with love: fb.me/17ADywga8
14 Feb

From us, to you!! Happy Valentinsday!! fb.me/XPF3pKZn
14 Feb

Tod, der Wecker. fb.me/1arOYdYYV
13 Feb

Gone too soon. I will always love her. #whitneyhouston
12 Feb

..and again. Without our permission. Crazy russians. fb.me/KgqWz3id
9 Feb

Oh no, my fave new movies are the bourne movies, but this new "Legacy" trailer kinda sucks. Looks like Bond!!
9 Feb

All vegan!! pic.twitter.com/xOJnNM3Y
8 Feb

No comments: