Thursday 17 May 2012

David twitter updates



14th May
@tchibi ...are you? ..:-p ....hihihi..
tchibi wrote: at least I thought I am... hahaha now.. i'm.. confused? hahahahhaah no, kidding ! :P


@tchibi was thinking about salad too.. But im goona eat that tomorrow anyways.. Sooooo: PANCAKES! Lets go, shopppppping :-)
tchibi wrote: Whoa you're over my expectations as a guy in the kitchen :D pancakes are amazinnnn'


What should i cook today.. Mh..


12th May
..good times ;-) http://via.me/-14nwbjm


Yesyesyes!!!


@Fireball_Hikari ach komm.. :-p


1:0 in der 3. Minuuuteeee, shalalalaaaa


From now on, in the next 9 months, there will be 3 (maybe 4) productions released, which will be huge. I love my job :-D


Foood!


@tchibi naaa, going back to mark hamil aka luke skywalker :-p


Ever given it a thought, that 'cocktail' is actually a pretty dirty word?


when will you stop watching? :-)


Okay, im into posting senseless tweets now. Lets start with - im bored, waiting in the hair salon, until its my 'hairs' turn. :-D


28th April
@JujusLilaLolli nun denn, auf, auf! :-)
English: Now then, up, up!
JujusLilaLolli wrote: Ich hab heute geträumt, dass wir mit @panikmusik und @laudenbonk den Mount everest besteigen wollen... *rofl*
English: Today I dreamt, that we wanted to climb Mount Everest with Timo and David


14th April
Temporal Distortion.. Awesome work!


28th March
wie wahr.. http://via.me/-hube6c


21st March
this part freaks me out.. and its just 1 bar... argh.. http://via.me/-fz7tdc

No comments: