Saturday 9 June 2012

Timo twitter update May+ June

5th Jun
#MyNameWasSupposedToBe Michelle, if I were a girl.


3rd Jun
@JoysxBros I hate Alien 2. I didn't watch Alien 3.
JoysxBros wrote: I'm definitely going to see it soon then, thanks ! Have you already seen Prometheus ? I've heard it's better than Alien 2 and 3.


@JoysxBros No. But thousand times better than MIB2.
JoysxBros wrote: is it better than MIB1 ?


Saw with @laudenbonk MIB3. Will is the best. So funny.


30th May
2012 is a great year to go to the movies. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing?


@Alychiousse @JGabriel_fan Français.


@Alychiousse @JGabriel_fan Okay, great can you do this every evening? It'll improve my france!
Alychiousse wrote: je t'aime ( i love you), rêver (dream), penser (think), manger (eat), lire un livre (reading a book)


26th May
#ifthishashtagtrendontwitteriwilleatcatpoo


"@JGabriel_fan: Hi, do you know some french words? :)" #ouiceça


#is bad <-- Finally I learned how to use hashtags. 


#butdontunderstandwhyishoulduseitifyoucanreadthisyoudontneedglasses I slept thru the whole day. #throwingawaymylifetime "


@MeganxKeith: It's my birthday today! Answer me please.. ♥" If I answer to everyone who askes, it'd nothin special anymo. But F**k it: HB! 


  24th May
DA will play at "Rock am Ring"! Yes ya! #goodtimes - @OfficialDA


23rd May
"@BYEconnorsgirl: @pm ayrıca benim doğum günümü kutlama zaten. Sadece fok balıklarını sev. Bi' de Berlin'de başka ev mi yoktu." Eeh, yes?


22nd may
"@StacyEcho: @panikmusik make my dream come true, wish me happy birthday :)" Never give up, and Happy Birthday!


"@HarukaRay: @panikmusik Do you watch any other sport competitions? Biathlon for example?" Quidditch! ;)


"@ASH_LAND: @panikmusik Wait, are you a Bayern or Hamburg fan?" Im not a big soccer-fan at all. But finals are fun.


21st May
@kseney_winter ..das ist aber eine gute Arbeit dann.
@kseney_winter wrote: Ein gute Morgen auf der Arbeit mit den Liedern von @panikmusik ^___________^


20th May
But yes, the "Bayern" played wayyy better. Out of league, literally.


19th may
Everytime the moderater says: "Boring". Im like: "What? He didn't say.. Ah, the name".


The irritating thing about our soccer team "Bayern" are the players last-names: Groß ("Great") and Lahm ("Boring").


18th May
I'm Batman, who is this other "Bruce Wayne"-guy?


I'm Batman, of course. (me, when I was 6 or smth) @PanikMadnesS http://twitpic.com/9mhy93


@Panik_Sheeran Hellou tou Mexicou! Thank you!
Panik Sheeran wrote: Can you answer my tweet please ? Timo im from Mexico and im your biggest Fan I love you ! you are amazing ! :)


17th May
A plan to save the planet: link

No comments: