Sunday 22 July 2012

Some big, massive news.



Hi guys! It's Jess here, if you all remember me. I use to help Line when she's not able to update, which is where we've come to now.
I'm a bit confused myself, seeing as I just came home from my own vacation, but it seems like there's some kind of big, fat reunion (or something like that).


As you may have read earlier, David wrote on his facebook that he was going to perform on Wacken Open Air, and now he's preparing and rehearsing for the gig. Yesterday (July 21st) posted this on his twitter:


 "I ll perform at Wacken, together with Juri. We ll post a trailer soon, made by Timo. Uh, I really love working with talented people :-)"

This confirms that Juri will be performing with David and Timo will take part of it all by cutting a trailer and etc.


But as early as this Wednesday (July 18th) he posted this picture on facebook:


"Preparing for the Wacken Gig - building a new own grandpiano for me, checking in our rehearsal hall the sound of the new 3 coreblade amps and the drumset. The show is gonna be so cool! :-D"

You can see Juri in two of the pictures and you can also see Timo in the right picture.
The day after (July 19th) he posted another photo on his facebook:
"Again rehearsals today. And hey, guests are showing up :-D Or... maybe they are not only guests? Who knows..?! :-)"

Here it's not only Juri on the picture, but also Jan, Frank and their old management (to the left)
So, everyone except Linke are there now, guests or not. Nothing more have been said about it (as far as I know, you're more than welcome to tell me if you've read more from the guys) and as always, my hope of a reunion just grew a great amount.

What do you guys think, are the old management and his old bandmates only guests or is there something in the making? Feel free to comment!

6 comments:

Tuščia. said...

I can't even describe how great it feels to see them together again.. I'd be really happy if there was something more about this than just a simple visit.. (:

Jess said...

I totally agree with you! This is just so overwhelming and I get all those feelings back from when they still were together, it's like it's all coming back, even if just for a day. :)

Sitte said...

wowowowowowowowowo XD
They ARE mroe than just guests! Or he would never wrote that way... hehe

Though Linke's not being there is a sad news for me, as he's been my favorite member, it's really fantastic that they are gathering again! You know, my English name is Ian, a English version of Jan, which is named after the name of the DJ of Panik XD
I can't wait to see what will happen!
Please post the news as soon as you get it XD
Even if they were just guests, well, that's still cool anyway :) Then hasn't seemed to do any music recently...
Hehe I'm just so excited :D

Anonymous said...

on the Picture, that is not Frank, it is Timo

KeT said...

Anonymous: Kidding.. Timo? I think it´s Frank.. But I am not sure!
And about this.. I am very excited, and still waiting for more INFO!

Jess said...

KeT: I'm pretty sure it's Frank, seeing as Timo has shorter hair :) and Frank used to wear hoods to leatherjackets, something Timo didn't do. (: