Saturday 20 February 2010

Translation of David questions December/January

-
English translation, by Jess Thank you so much Jess!!

December:

-Would you like to learn French?
Yes, I would.

-Do you like traveling? Where have you been and where would you like to travel?
That depends on my mood. Sometimes I love it, sometimes, nooo :-)

-Where was the point when you said it couldn’t go on like this, the band separated?
I haven’t said that and I’ve never meaned it. The question is asked wrong.

-Do you chat a lot and if yes, do you tell who you are?
I don’t chat in principle.

-How did you like the tour?
Quite cool!

-What went through your mind on the Hamburg-concert when so many sang the lyrics to ”Grau”?
Haha.. very soon will a video be released, then you know :-)

-Where you on a Christmas fair in December? If yes, on which and what did you think about it?
Kiel – and it was nice as always.

-Which song from Panik is your favorite?
”Morgencafé” and ”Das Wars Jetzt”

-What’s your favorite book?
Communion with God

-What do you always have with you?
My chain, my diary and mostly my Laptop + bag with the book ”Communion with God”

-What do you do when you’re having a conflict with someone?
I sort it out.

-Do they still have it the same way when you buy your first album? Or do you only support the old management and record label?
You do of course support us, and naturally the record label.

- Why is it written in your booklet for your new album, that it’s published by your old producent ”Höfler-Titenkov”?
The album wasn’t published by them – but to seperate between them, more under the ”EDITION”. That’s a publishing house history which is to be explained very complicated. If you like it, you can deal with it and read about what is an edition with respect to a music publisher. I would also tell it, but that simply takes – if I may – too long :-)

- How do you think about the future for Panik? Will you remain a 2-person band or do you have other plans in outlook?

The first time will we remain a 2-person band. Timo and I will still need a little time to ourselves to compose and write new songs, and after we’ve made it, it’s time. And then we’ll think about it, how it will go further with Panik.

- Have you ever smoked?
No.

-What do you think about our education system?
Not good, but I don’t like to complain, because I wasn’t sufficiently informed to improve it.

-What do you associate the 11th September 2001 with? Terrorist attack or explosion targented?
Terror blast – I have by this not clearly established my opinion.

- Is there an address for Fanmail and Fanpost?
You can almost always turn to Melinda (Mel) or Lena, which normally does everythingto me, so sweet as they are :-)

-Do you believe in God?
Yes.

- Do you believe in the fact that extraterestial ones experted and/or exerted an influence on our life?
Funny idéa.. mh.. perhaps it’s so.. :-) perhaps it’s not :-)

-What do you think off the Swine flue? Can you inoculate yourself?
No.

- Would you have liked to use Wind instruments on your album?
I have :-) San Diego :-D

- Why are you disappointed with the new Harry Potter movie?
Too much Hollywood, too kitsch, in my opinion, and too much that wasn’t written in the book (for example, the ruined house off the Weasley’s (do you write it like that? :-) ) )

- How old is your cat?
Honestly, I don’t really know.. I guess 16... yeah, I think 16.

- Do you have the T-shirt action for the Farwell tour?
Clearly, I have one with me at home... I think, it’s a T-shirt with many signs from fans, but that’s the point, or?

- Was it hard for you to sing ”Bevor Du Gehst” live?
No, I like the song very much :-) I liked to hear the audience sing with it.

- Do you read the tweets by your fans to you?

Mostly, yes.

- What’s your favorite movie from your childhood?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

-Do you read BRAVO?
No.

-What’s the feeling on a live performance when you’re standing infront off your fans when you realise that you’re speaking from the soul or inspired?
A... good :-p

-With how many error points have you passed the theory test?
7....

-Will Timo and you as only two play concerts?
We’ll see :-)

-Do you have a car in mind that you want to buy?¨

Yes, the one I drive now. Mercedes, 190. Very old, but it’s at least a car! With mechanics! :-)

- What do you read now?”Die Entstehung Der Realität” by Jörg Starkmuth.

-Are you thinking a lot of when someone writes that you’re shit? Or do you just ignore it?
I don’t think about it, but when there’s a justification of this opinion, I precisely this through.

-Will you come to the next years Musikmesse?
Juri and I will in any case, be there (2010), yes.

-Who wrote the song ”Es ist Zeit” and when?
Most off the text was written by Timo and the music by me.

-What would you like to have more time for?
For me.

-Do you now own an iPhone? Do you like it?

I have one since 1 month, and I find it funny – but you lose it quickly if you don’t have self-discipline. A small device for deflecting :-)

-Do you think it’s hard to pick a gift for someone? Do you often make gifts?
No, not usually, except for dad. :-p

-Do you act spontaneously or planned?
Spontaneously, in fact, almost always.

January:

- Are you still so close friend with Timo, that he's like a brother for you?
Yes.

-Is it true, that you're searching new bandmembers?
No.

- Do you love animals?
Yes.

- When can you reach a new work by you? Definitly in the next month. At first we'll come out with the video from Hamburg.

-

5 comments:

mily said...

hi line! :) i would like to ask you, can we put that translation to our site too? of course we will put that it was taken by your blog and that jess translated it :) can we??? :)

Line said...

Of course you can :) Have you asked Jess?
Can I have a link to your site :D?

mily said...

abolutely! here: http://panik-band-fans.webs.com/ :) thank u so so so so so so much!!! :D i'll ask her now ;)

Kris said...

Is there a song "Das wars jetzt"?

Line said...

I don't know it, so maybe, a new song? or a old one!